Friday, October 28, 2011

Your Weekend...


How gorgeous is this photo? Alas, I am not spending my weekend in Paris, but a girl can dream. No, I'll be in Seattle, clouds and all, studying and readying for Halloween and forthcoming Birthdays. I hope you have something fabulously fun planned for your weekend. In case you are imminently homebound with various life obligations, here are a few fun links to peruse with your Saturday cup of coffee.

Still need a Halloween Costume? {Here} are some family friendly ideas for you...
Pregnant? No... well you and I seem to be in the minority these days as it seems every partnered gal I know is wielding a baby bump. {These} fun maternity dresses make pregnancy {almost} desirable!
So for us not pregnant ladies, {here} are some fun frocks ~on the cheap!~ courtesy of target!

Have a fabulous weekend all!


♥Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen