Thursday, October 27, 2011

Crafty and Creative: DIY Jewelry


Alright, so its almost November. This is the time of year I tend to get a little anxious about the holidays. What to give, where to get it, ect. It's an awful lot of unessecary stress in my opinion. So with that in mind, and in plenty of time for you to get crafty for holiday gifting, I've gathered a round-up of some of the best jewelry DIY's I've come across. Now I forewarn you... every one of these are fabulous. You will want to make them all for yourself. So do. You deserve some extra gorgeousness in your life! And if you decide to let in that spirit of generosity, make one for a friend, or sister, or whatever amazing gal you have in your life. Just make them! You'll thank me when you do.











DIY Crystal Ball Drop Earrings {via ...Love Maegan}











I personally think this one would be great with leather instead of thread...






I don't know about you, but I am utterly inspired by all of these amazing, crafty gals. I am so ready to hit up my local craft store and get to creating some of these gorgeous little numbers. And most of these are great platforms for customization, to really make a unique piece. So fun! Make sure to check out the blogs of all of the ladies who took the time to put together these tutorials, each has great and inspiring content, and lots of other great DIY ideas!


♥ Jen

photo credits: {all via the respective project owners blogs} 1 & 2 3,4, & 5; 6 & 8; 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen