Friday, October 14, 2011

My Weekend: Singing in the Rain

Well, with a lovely rainy weekend ahead of us here in the Northwest, the gloomy weather has me dreaming about fabulously fashionable rainwear. I don't know about you, but if I had one of these ensembles in my wardrobe, I just might start looking forward to the clouds and rain!



Sweater ♦ Jeans ♦ Coat ♦ Boots ♦ ScarfHandbag ♦ Gloves ♦ Umbrella


SweaterJeansNecklaceGlovesBootsCoatHandbagUmbrella

I'm adoring these leopard gloves, and am definitely adding these two pairs of hunters to my list of contenders for new rain boots this year! Well, that was a fun hour of internet window shopping... now its off to the aquarium with little one for some indoor fun. 

Have a great weekend!

♥ Jen

all items via shopstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen