Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Trend Watching:A Pop of Pink...

What is the easiest way to give anything neutral a hint of femininity? Why, add a pop of pink, of course! Pops of pink are showing up everywhere, from interior decor to makeup to fashion. And I think I'm kind of loving it...










Now sadly, as far as decor goes, I think the best I might be able to talk the husband into is a pink throw pillow... but that won't stop me from daydreaming about putting a whole room together!
Or for that matter, gushing over a classy chic outfit and this delicious pair of pink suede heels!




T by Alexander Wang short sleeve tee, $81
DKNY black tweed jacket, $639
True Religion slim jeans, £245
Pierre Hardy suede pumps, $595
Marc Jacobs cross body handbag, $595
MICHAEL Michael Kors summer watch, $180
Alexandra Beth Designs silver bib necklace, $75



How do you feel about pink? Love it or leave it? Will you wear it in small doses, or are you brave enough to rock it in all its feminine fierceness as the basis of an outfit? I think the photos above speak for themselves. Pink is definitely a do in my book! Now, I'm going to go closet shopping and see what I can come up with...where are my pink pumps?

♥Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen