Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fabulous Fall Color Combo: Camel+Bright

I tend to wear black. A lot. Its slimming. It goes with everything. It doesn't show that I spilled coffee all over myself as I was rushing out the door carrying enough stuff to make a pack mule feel unworthy {Moms, you know what I'm talking about}. But lately I have been wanting to lighten it up, so to speak. And what better way to do that than with one of the most classic fall colors, Camel. One of the best things about the color Camel, or its close cousin, taupe, is that it pairs wonderfully with bolder colors. Two of my favorite combos for fall are mustard+camel and red or pink+taupe. Lets reference these stylish gals for some inspiration, shall we?










Let's fantasize a bit, shall we?


Red and Taupe

Vince oversized top, £305
J Crew wool blend coat, $350
Current/Elliott leopard print jeans, $239
Christian louboutin shoes, $995
Mulberry chocolate handbag, £925
Dorothy Perkins square shawl, £12


Mustard+Camel


EQUIPMENT silk shirt, £230
Ann Harvey cowl neck top, £28
J crew Coat, $325
Goldsign skinny jeans, $240
Dries Van Noten leather pumps, £370
Mulberry genuine leather handbag, £750



♥Jen

photo credits: 1-8 original photo sources via pinterest; 9/10 via polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen