Thursday, October 20, 2011

GET THE LOOK :: PRINTED PENCIL SKIRT

Ok another ensemble I could definitely get in to~ quite literally of course, courtesy of Coco+Kelley. I love me a pencil skirt, and this one is particularly fabulous with its bold geometric print, in one of my favorite color combos: black+white+gold. Not to mention the fact that I've been obsessed with those Zara heels for about 6 weeks solid. Might have to work those into the crazy budget for the next couple of months {little one's forthcoming 5th birthday blowout+holidays sneaking up on me have halted any "unnecessary" buys... I think these may qualify as necessary!} Follow the link here to get full outfit details and some further inspiration!



Quite the snazzy little outfit! Love it!

♥Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen