Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Sultry Shades of Fall


The Metallic Smokey Eye at Roberto Cavalli...




A Bold Red Lip at Pamella Roland...



Deep Wine Polish at Chanel....




Graphic Liner at D&G...




Flushed Peach Cheeks and Lips at Jenny Packham...



Many of you who know me personally know my weakness for make-up. I was a freelance artist for several years before the little one was born. So naturally, along with following the fall runway fashion trends, I'll also keep you up to date on the beauty trends as well. The latest and greatest beauty trends for fall 2011 run the make-up gamut: from bold metallic smokey eyes in shades of gunmetal and bronze to lush bold brows, graphic liner, flawless skin, and deeply coloured nails. The bold looks borne of the 1960's and 1970's are an obvious influence this fall season. Extremes from bold and deep hues for eyes and lips to nude shades for skin, eyes, and lips are all trending for fall.

What I love most about all of these looks though is this: they are all wearable on everyone. {Yes, my dears... that means even you too should gutsy up and pull out that bold lipstick!} My favorite looks are probably the bold lip and nails and the flushed peachy blush and lip. However, if I have an occasion to rock a bold metallic charcoal eye this fall you better believe I'll jump right on it. The one unifyer in all of the looks was this: a satiny, flawless complexion. Not quite matte, definitely not dewy, but flawless nonetheless. So grab your concealer and some perfecting powder, because regardless of what look you choose to wear this fall making sure your complexion looks fresh and even is going to be essential. If your still on the search for your perfect make-up match, I just got my hands on some fantastic new goodies which I'll share with you later this week. 

♥ Jen













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen