Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Love...

Beginning every week with a bit of inspiration...
























"You can do everything... 
                       Because you don't have to do everything perfectly."

~Jenna Lyons

This is my new personal mantra. After a somewhat hectic first week of classes for myself {Boy, do I wish I was studying butterflies! And apologies for the lack of posts}personal/family commitments, normal mommy stuff (cooking, cleaning, shopping, ect) all the while with one car in the shop, I can certainly say that having a little bit of healthy perspective definitely makes it all seem a little more doable. 

Have a great week!

♥Jen

photo credit: pinterest
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen