Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oh, the joys of September!

Its September 1st! Can you believe it? As previously stated I'm always excited for fall, but as my little one -and I- get older the days just seem to fly by faster and faster. No matter what the weather or my mindset about the time may be, I'm always anxious to receive my favorite September reads. These behemoths invaded my mailbox last week, but I've been saving them as I knew we were heading to the beach house these weekend. So, as I bid you adieu for the next few days, here's a sneak peek at what I'll be flipping through at the Beach over the Labor Day holiday.

Ah, the Vogue Fall Issue. 600+ pages. Kate Moss' wedding photographed by Mario Testino. Not to mention fall gorgeousness galore.






So beautiful, this will likely set the benchmark for many a wedding to come. Pick up your copy at any store, or head over to Vogue.com to read the feature on Kate. 

I've also bringing the new Instyle, with mom to be Beyonce on the cover, as well as some new fiction, A Discovery of Witches which has received widely favorable reviews. We shall see! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend enjoying the things and people you love. See you next week!

♥ Jen








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen