Thursday, September 15, 2011

Look For Less: NYFW



After flipping through all the photos for yesterdays post, I felt rather inspired to do a look for less ensemble taking a cue from all those street smart fashonistas who rocked their looks last week. Appropriate for dinner out or an evening event, I designed a couple of looks... all with pieces under $150 each. Definitely doable!

Look 1: Golden Glamour



Bright pants and a sequined tee, simple and stylish. 

Bracelet by Lauren Ralph Lauren $50


Look #2 Daytime to Date Time
With suede leggings, a silk top, velvet jacket, and patent pumps, this look is all about touchable texture. 


I can tell I've been really engrossed in fashion this week. Every night as I lay my weary little head down to sleep, visions of super cute outfits begin dancing in my head... Ah, well... who needs sleep anyway.

♥ Jen







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen