Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The IT List: Accessories!



As previously mentioned, I love Fall. I also ♥ me some accessories. Actually, its more like I have a slight addiction to accessories. Particularly shoes... and bags... and jewels... Ah, yeah, pretty much everything. It was hard to whittle this list down to a manageable few... but after much contemplation, here is the result. A tightly edited list of all the Autumn prettiness that I want {need} to add to my wardrobe for fall, and beyond.




With so much bold color floating around this fall, the accessories need to ground your looks. Accessory silhouettes are classic and streamlined, or strong and architectural. Perfect to mix and match with whatever fabulous fall outfit you have planned for the day. 

I'm picturing the riding boots with a boldly colored shift dress and gray ribbed tights, or jeans and a tee. I'd wear the leopard print heels with just about anything, but they would be a knockout with bright skinny jeans a slouchy white tee, the gold link bracelet, and the mustard yellow belt. Or spin those same accessories for work with a pencil skirt and a button down. 

The gray wedge booties get and A+ for walkability as well as overall versatility. Throw them on with jeans, a floaty floral blouse, the satchel, and add the layered necklaces for the 70's boho vibe. Black leather leggings, a striped tee, and blazer garner you downtown chic. 

The black booties you can wear with anything and everything. The red crossbody/clutch adds the perfect punch of color to your more neutral looks, while the black shoulder bag works hard for your work looks, and  transitions right on into evening. 

Overall, I can't wait to get my hands on some of the pieces here. What are your must have accessories for this fall? 

♥ Jen

photo via here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen