Thursday, September 29, 2011

Crafty and Creative: Glamorous Fall Decor

When I opened my mailbox to yet another Pottery Barn catalog over the weekend, I actually had to stop myself from immediately dumping it in the recycle bin as I was captured by this cover image:


What a great way to use pumpkins, and the empty annual planters I've got sitting around now that the gloomy Seattle weather has killed the plants off. Then I recalled seeing this shot on Martha Stewart's Website awhile back...


Then I came across this


and this via pinterest


and that pretty much decided it. The little one and I are totally having a craft day this weekend. We are going to glitterize and glamorize some pumpkins. Yeah. And of course I'll take pictures of the glitter mayhem to share with all of you. And in case you would like to get going on some glittery fall goodness, Martha has a simple how to here.

So thanks for the inspiration, PB. I guess all those catalogs can be good for something after all! 

♥ Jen

photo credits: 1. Pottery barn via jen-uinelyinspired.blogspot.com 2. Marthastewart.com 3 & 4 via pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen