Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Room of the Week

So I am enamored with animal prints. I admit it. However, I am also intrinsically aware of how quickly too much of any pattern can create severe visual disturbances (aka what is going on there?!?) when looking at an outfit or room. This room strikes that perfect balance between modern and traditional that I so adore, while incorporating,  ahem... just the right touch of pattern play with a beautiful leopard print stool and a touch of tribal print on the pillows. I also love the juxtaposition of modern art and the super glamorous gilded mirror. and the chrome/gold contrast. The room is grounded by the woven jute rug and casual striped runner. All together this room feels very livable, and quite Parisian chic. Essentially, Je t'aime






Add a faux fur throw, some personal accessories, and a gilded vintage mirror and voila: Your very own perfectly modern chic, yet comfortable Parisian inspired living space. 

♥ Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen