Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy (Cloudy) Monday!

I hope you call enjoyed your weekend. We had a fantastic sunny weekend here in Seattle, and enjoyed it with a trip to the Woodland Park Zoo and lots of family time. The zoo has a great animatronic dinosaur exhibit, running through labor day, that my little one simply adored. We had to walk through four times. Lots on the calendar this week with school starting, so I know I've got a busy week ahead. As its a rather dreary Monday, and I'm really not super excited about working out and getting on with the day (I'm reaching for my third cup of caffeinated motivation as I write this) I'm going to proceed with this thought in mind:


Simple. True. Alright, I'm going to get moving now. Have a great Monday!

♥ Jen

Photo via here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen