Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome to Your Week!

This weekend while flipping through the inaugural issue of the new E-zine House of Fifty, created by the Janell from the fabulous blog Isabella and Max Rooms, I came across an eye catching digital print by Valentina Designs which I thought would be perfect to inspire you to keep on pushing on through this somewhat dreary Monday! ☺




Valentina is an amazingly talented artist and offers both her original artwork as well as some super cute graphic prints of inspirational thoughts, fabrics, phone skins and more through her Etsy shop. Perfect for the home or for gifting! I think I'm going to purchase this one for the little one's room makeover.

Make it a fabulous day!


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen