Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tried it: French Braid Updo

I came across this tutorial last week while searching for a tutorial on french braiding. My mother used to braid my hair as a little girl, and while I could manage a basic braid, the french braid has never been something I'd been able to accomplish on myself as an adult. So I happened upon ...love Maegan, a blog by a fantastically stylish gal named Maegan. While she has a great, distinct personal style, she also happens to possess ridiculously lovely long blonde locks. Perfect for all the hair tutorials she is kind enough to produce. I tried this one, and I highly recommend it! Not only does it cover the basics of the french braid, but it produces a really cute, perfectly bohemian, low side updo in less than 10 minutes. I've tried several different versions of this style over the past week, and they were all great. My vote: Try it now!


Enjoy!

♥ Jen

photo via ...Love Maegan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen