Monday, August 29, 2011

Restoration Hardware Fall/Winter "Catalog"

I opened my mailbox on Saturday to a rather interesting surprise. I always look forward to the September issues of my regular fashion reads, but nestled among the normal mail was a 600+ page behemoth courtesy of Restoration Hardware. Now, I've always loved Restoration Hardware for their beautiful upholstered items and well, their perfect period inspired hardware and lighting... but 600 pages seemed somehow a little over the top for a furnishings store. Then I opened it... while indeed a bit excessive, flipping the artfully photographed pages reminded me of the hours my siblings and I used to spend poring over the Jcpenny Christmas Catalog every fall as a child. I wanted something on every page!



Here are a few of my personal favorites from the sourcebook. If you didn't recieve a catalog, you can request one here.


The Foucalult Orb Chandelier would make a beautiful and unique focal point in any room.


I love the "weather oak finish" of most of their upholstered furniture. I also think the I'll be lusting after the 19th Century French Empire Chandelier. Its simply perfect.


Camille Tufted Settee. I love this. I might have to have this.


I love this room.


This may very well be the perfect sofa. Slipcovered. Available in an array of sizes and colors. Single seat. Low profile arms. This could work in any style home and decor. LOVE.







Montpellier Armoire. So gorgeous.


And this is probably the most unique of all the items in the catalog, and sure to be the one most people talk about and remember due to that fact alone. The Vintage Birdcage Chandelier. Not my style for sure, but would certainly look amazing and make quite a statement in the right room.


I could keep going, as they truly did an amazing job styling and photographing this "catalog." And really, to call it a catalog simply isn't fair. The book is quite a work of art, and obviously one created by a group of people with an incredible passion for their craft. Thanks for the inspiration RH!

♥ Jen 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen