Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Beginnings

First off all, welcome! This little endeavor has been brewing in my mind for quite some time, so I am now officially seizing the day! to start, Id like to share a little about my intentions for this blog. Blogging has become quite the "trend" lately, and I for one have grown to love hearing other's insights into the everyday. But... Im busy! I'm mom to a wonderfully tempestous 4 year old, work full time, and on ocassion am also a wife, sister,or friend to the various other loves in my life. I dont have time to follow 12 blogs every day to keep "in the know!"

Thats where I'd like Classic Cozy Chic to fit in. I want this forum to be a medley of all the things a modern woman wants to keep up on: Fashion & Style, Interior & Home Design, Make-up Trends, Fabulous & Doable Reciepies, Health, Faith, and a few momma moments thrown in for good measure. Anything and everything I post will ideally fall into the categories I've defined as my personal daily aspiration to be: classic, cozy, and chic.

With that, here goes... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen