Monday, April 11, 2011

J Crew Fall RTW

fOk. I admit it. I'm a little bit obsessed with J crew. And yes, I probably have a bit of a girl crush on their President and Executive Creative director, Jenna Lyons, and her flawless personal and home style, but the complete renovation that she has fostered at the brand in the last five years has been amazing. If I need something classic and chic, I know I can count on Jenna and J Crew to come through. The new fall RTW line is no exception. Spring has just sprung and I'm already craving the luxurious mix of vintage preppy pinks and burgundies, brocades and leopard print. Yum!

FYI, It doesn't look like the color trend is going anywhere, so lets embrace it shall we! Here's a taste of what we have to look forward to!

How 'bout a little workplace extravagance:

 

Or a dose of casual glamour: 
  




And my personal favorites:


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen