Saturday, November 19, 2011

Holiday Prep: Party Perfect Look #1

I don't have a lot of occasions to get dressed up nowadays. One of the many reasons I love the holidays, aside from the three f's {family, friends, and food!} is that they give me a rare opportunity to break out my make-up kit and get glammed up. With that in mind, I've put together a few head to toe looks which I'll be sharing with you over the next few weeks. By the way, I seriously can not believe Thanksgiving is this week! So not ready! Well, its time to get inspired and get yourself gorgeous... even if it is just for an amazing evening with the family!


Look #1: A Family Affair

Casually perfect hair, radiant make-up, and comfortably chic attire is what this occasion calls for.

Hair: Half up, or throw it into a voluminous pony.




Makeup: Beautifying Party Make-up by Lisa Eldridge {she is amazing!}




Fashion: Family Friendly Glam


Cozy Thanksgiving

Long sleeve cocktail dress, $265
MICHAEL Michael Kors fur vest, £240
Citizens of Humanity straight leg jeans, $200
Stuart weitzman pumps, $298
Gold clutch, $27
Lauren Conrad earrings, $8.40
Madewell bib necklace, $108





What are your go to holiday looks? Do you keep it simple or glam it up a bit? Either way, here's to a fun, fashionable, Thanksgiving week!

♥ Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love for you to share your thoughts!

♥Jen